Camp Good News® offers an overnight camping experience held in Livermore Falls, ME. The aim is to incorporate God’s Word, friendships, games and skill activities into an exciting camping experience. This is a place where campers have fun, stay safe and can learn about the Lord Jesus.
- Each morning the campers participate in one activity during the skill development time. This is a skill of their choosing, that will last the duration of the week. The skill activities include woodcraft, kayaking, archery, photography, canoeing, outdoor living, and riflery. Some of these same activities can be enjoyed in the afternoons during cabin time.
- The pool and waterfront activities are monitored by certified lifeguards. The riflery and archery ranges are run by trained volunteers.
- Each group of children is supervised by two counselors and there is a registered nurse on duty at all times. If accidents occur, each camper is insured on or off the campground, though parent’s insurance will be utilized first.
- Children with head lice will not be accepted at camp.
Six weeks of junior camp are held July 2-7, July 9-14, July 16-21, July 30- Aug 4, Aug 6-11, August 13-18 for children ages 8-13.
Teen camp is held July 23-28 for ages 14-17.
The cost is $195 for junior camp and $210 for teen camp.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 207-897-6182.
Good News Day Camp is a time for fun and learning. It is dedicated to providing a well-rounded program to meet the spiritual, mental, and physical needs of the campers.
Lots of fun activities are planned including crafts, games, Bible lessons, missions story, songs, devotional time, songs and tasty treats. The campers will have an opportunity to earn points for saying their memory verse, wearing the color of the day, daily attendance, and bringing their Bible. It will be held August 14-18, 2017. Boys and girls who have completed kindergarten through 7th grade are welcome to attend. Camp costs per child is $25.00 for the first child, $10 for the second child and $5 for the third. Scholarships are available. Each camper should bring a lunch and drink each day. A morning and afternoon snack will be provided daily. The highlight is water day which is held on Friday. For more information call 207-207-591-6484or e-mail email@example.com. CLICK HERE for Registration Form
Christian Youth in Action® CYIA™ gives you the opportunity along with approximately 100 other teens to share the love of Jesus with some of Maine’s 135,000 children, most of whom never attend church. It is an intense ten day school where your walk with the Lord will be strengthened by fellowship with like-minded Christian young people, daily challenges from God’s Word and interaction and mentoring from dedicated staff. Your skills will be developed in evangelizing children and then you will be able to put what you have learned in an open-air experience in one of the towns near Camp Good News®. CYIA has four programs.
- Literature Distribution Program - After learning the message of salvation you will attend selected classes and participate in your own special program. Then you and three others and a leader will be going to surrounding towns, canvassing every street to distribute the Meet the King booklets.
- 4 Day Club Program - After learning the message of salvation you will attend classes on Bible lesson Preparation, Making Memory Work Fun, Discipline and other classes that will prepare to teach a four day club. Then you and three others and a leader will be going to a neighborhood location and teach a 4 day club.
- Lifeguard Program - An American Red Cross Lifeguard class is taught to those with an interest in using water safety in ministry. After learning the message of salvation you will work on water safety, first aid and CPR skills. Students must be at least 15 years old and pass the swimming prerequisite to participate.
- Missions Program - After you have attended the 4 Day Program for 2 years you are eligible to be involved in a domestic missions trips. Trips have been taken to NYC and Indianapolis, IN to take part in Good News across America ® . This summer a trip is being planned to work with CEF of RI. After you have attended the 4 Day Program for 3 years you are eligible to be involved in an overseas missions trip. Trips have been made to the Dominican Republic, St Vincent and Antigua. A trip is being planned to Trinidad in April 2018.
The CYIA Program will be held June 21-30, 2017 for any Christian teen ages 14 and up. The cost is $220 for the CYIA Program and $245 for the Lifeguard Program. It is held at Camp Good News in Livermore Falls.
For more information call 207-741-5211or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blueberry Mountain Bible Camp is an overnight camping experience held in Weld, ME. Campers study God’s Word, while learning wilderness skills and first aid. This is a place where campers have fun, stay safe and can learn about the Lord Jesus.
- Each morning and afternoon, campers participate in hands-on classes, where they learn skills like orienteering, shelter construction, and first aid skills.
- We use recurve bows and BB guns in the archery classes. Each class is taught by a certified teacher in the afternoons and every camper gets a chance to enjoy these fun skills.
- Each group is supervised by two counselors and there is a registered nurse on duty at all times. If accidents occur, each camper is insured on or off the grounds, though parent’s insurance will be utilized first.
- The trading Post has items for campers to purchase under supervision. Drinks, candy, snacks, T-shirts and other gifts will be available for campers to buy.
- In fairness to all campers, anyone with head lice will not be allowed to stay.
Teen Wilderness Adventure Week
Who: Teens ages 14-18
When: July 9-14, 2017
Junior Wilderness Skills Week
Who: Kids ages 8-13
When: July 9-14,2017
July 16-21, 2017
August 6-11 2017
August 13-18, 2017
For more information call 207-585-2410 or e-mail email@example.com.